Category: Rehab & Physio
Brand: RD & CO
Product Code: 01629
Tynor Walker Boot is designed for rehabilitation after injury, fracture , sprains or surgery of foot, ankle or lower leg. The boots provide support to the ankle and leg without inhibiting mobility. They can be a substitute for cast or can be used in case of early cast removal. With a wider rocker bottom, these boots promote a natural gait, reduced plantar pressure, enhanced stability and comfort to the lower leg.
- Light weight.
- Sturdy Support.
- Enhanced mobility.
- Maintains normal gait.
- Moulded foot
- Improves gait
- Rocker sole—helps in easy ambulation
- Offers stabilization of the foot ankle and the lower leg
- Comfortable positioning and protection of the foot
- Aluminum lateral bars
- Rigid support–Improved immobilization of the ankle and the lower leg
- Malleable, shape can be customized for better fitting and support
- Foam liner and Pad set
- Ensure extreme comfort
- Ensure perfect fit of the leg in the orthosis.
- Hook Loop system
- Easy removal and application of the product
- Allows wound inspection
- Allows personal hygiene
- Perfect fitting of the product
- Improved stabilization